1000hp Turbo LS Short block
1000hp(+) rated LS short Block.
Based on a seasoned Gen IV 6.0L Iron block with Callies rods and JE Forged pistons. Other options available – please see the drop down menus.
Twin or Single Turbo.
x58 reluctor wheel.
Please contact us before ordering this engine to discuss your exact requirements.
1000hp(+) LS short block for Forced Induction applications
FULLY BLUEPRINTED & BALANCED
Every engine is fully blueprinted and built by Stef himself – we are a highly dedicated race engine shop – not a production shop. Lots of time and man hours are put into each engine, that goes for 25hp VW engines to 3000hp LS engines – they all get the same treatment and every process of each build is photographed. Each build also comes with a fully detailed 2 page build sheet and surface finish report sheets with data collected via our Mitutoyo Profilometer.
Please call Stef at the shop (424-378-1219) to talk about your engine requirements and to dial in the spec before ordering.
Set up includes but not limited to the following machine/blueprinting –
- CNC Block Machining
- Cylinders honed for correct piston to wall clearance and surface finish
- Full surface finish report on deck, head and cylinder wall finish included with build sheet
- Engine fully blueprinted
- 1000hp(+) rated LS short block
- Bore & stroke –TBD
- Engine size – 370ci/388ci/408ci/427ci
- Chamber CC’s – TBD
- Piston Dish – TBD
- Seasoned Gen IV 6.0L Iron block magna fluxed & ultra sonic cleaned (Dart SHP PRO LS Next also available)
- Block CNC Machined
- Block honed with torque plates
- ACL Race series main bearings
- ACL Race series rod bearings
- Durabond coated one piece cam bearings
- Balanced & magna fluxed GM 3.622” crankshaft (Callies 4.00″ also available)
- Callies Compstar 6.125” rods with ARP 2000 rod bolts
- JE Forged pistons
Optional Short Block add-ons:
- Melling 10296 HV/HP oil pump
- GM Muscle car oil pan (please specify vehicle)
- ICT Billet turbo oil feed
- Oil Filter
- TCI Flex plate (please specify converter/transmission)
- ARP Flex plate bolts
- ATI Super Damper (please specify front drive system)
- ARP Damper bolt
- BTR camshaft (please specify engine use)
- Comp Cams timing set
- Front & rear covers
We recommend FuelTech or Holley EFI for this engine.
1000hp is based on a twin turbo or single turbo application with a good tune. Engines must be tuned professionally.
Dyno service available. Break-in, HP readout and tunes saved prior to engine being shipped out.
Ideal for daily drivers & street/strip cars.
Other options also available. Please call prior to ordering to dial in the spec to meet your engine requirements.
|Dimensions||42 × 40 × 26 in|