1800hp 427ci Turbo LSx
1800hp rated Dart 427ci LS Next.
COMPLETE LONG BLOCK with oil pump, oil pan, damper, flex plate, front and rear covers, valley cover and valve covers.
Based on a Dart LS Next SHP skirted 6 bolt block, Callies DragonSlayer rotation assembly, CP Carrillo pistons and AFR CNC LS3 6 bolt heads. ALL NEW parts.
Twin Turbo, Single Turbo or supercharged.
x58 reluctor wheel
1800hp LS Engine for Forced Induction applications – Turbo LSx 364ci, 408ci, 427ci
FULLY BLUEPRINTED & BALANCED
- 1800hp rated
- Bore & stroke – 4.125” x 4.0”
- Engine size – 427ci
- Deck height – TBD
- Chamber CC’s – TBD
- Piston Dish – TBD
- Static compression ratio – TBD
- Head gasket compressed thickness – TBD
- Valve spring open pressure TBD
- Seat pressure – TBD
- Duration – TBD / TBDTB @ .050”
- Cam Timing – TBD Lobe seperation /TBD Intake centreline
- Lift – Intake TBD/ Exhaust TBD
- Hydraulic Roller cam for turbo or supercharger
- Dart LS Next SHP Pro skirted block
- ACL Race series coated main bearings
- ACL Race series coated con rod bearings
- Durabond coated cam one piece cam bearings
- ARP Pro Main studs
- Callies DragonSlayer crankshaft
- Callies Ultra H beam 6.125” rods with ARP 2000 rod bolts
- TCI Flex plate
- ARP Flex plate bolts
- Inovators West harmonic balancer
- ARP Damper bolt
- CP Carrillo forged pistons -28cc dish
- Melling 10296 HV/HP oil pump
- Holley 302/3 oil pan (GM A body)
- ICT Billet oil feed
Top End Spec:
- Cloyes IWIS ‘Z’ chain double roller billet timing set
- Morel Short travel Link Bar lifters
- 1/2″ Pro head stud kit
- Graphite head gaskets and O rings
- AFR CNC ported LS3 heads
- Powered metal valve guides
- 68cc chambers
- Stainless intake valves
- Inconel exhaust valves
- 6 bolt design
- Custom twin turbo camshaft
- PAC Platinum valve springs
- Titanium Retainers
- Viton valve stem seals
- Hardened spring cups
- Chromoly push rods
- Mahle Cam retaining plate & bolts
- ARP Cam bolts
- ARP Rocker bolts
- Comp Cams shaft mount rockers
- Gasket kit
- Oil Filter
- Front & Rear covers
- Core Plugs
- Oil Gallery dog bone
- Billet Valley Cover (ACE or ICT)
- Valve covers (ACE, ICT or Holley)
- Dipstick and tube
- Windage Tray
- Oil filler cap
- AN-3 Steam vent kit
- Lube & consumables
We recommend Holley EFI or FuelTech EFI for this engine.
This 1800hp rated LS engine is based on a twin turbo, single turbo or supercharged application with a good tune.
Engines must be tuned professionally.
Dyno service available. Break-in, HP readout and tunes saved prior to engine being shipped out.
Ideal for extreme street cars and race cars.
Other options also available.
Please contact us before ordering this engine to discuss your exact requirements.